Prices are subject to change without
notice, click on More Info for the latest price!
RC Boat Models
Hobby Shop Models
Die Cast Cars
Plastic Ship Models
Best RC Hobbies
||Makita 9227CX3 7" Electronic Sander-Polisher with Tool Bag, Compound and
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation.
- Variable speed (0-3,000 RPM) with pre-set maximum speed
dial; ideal for ultra slow polishing.
- Pre-set speed setting dial (from 600-3,000 RPM) for
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under
- Easily converts from polisher to sander with hook & loop
From the Manufacturer
This polisher is fast and powerful for clear coat finishes, and fantastic for
ultraslow polishing, too. Its variable-speed dial (from 600 to 3,000 rpm) gives
you maximum control for buffing applications. The electronic speed control
maintains constant speed under load. Best of all, this tool converts from
polisher to sander in a snap. For continuous use at one speed, just click the
lock-on button and you're ready to sand for hours. Your polisher purchase
includes hook-and-loop pad and hex wrench.
||DEWALT DW849 7/9" 0-1000/3000 RPM Variable-Speed Electronic Right Angle
- Electronic module provides full power, even under load,
from 0-1,000/0-3,000 rpm, 5/8- to 11-inch Spindle thread.
- Conveniently located variable-speed dial lets you adjust
speed for different materials and applications.
- Heat-treated, precision-cut gears for smooth operation.
- External brush caps for easy servicing, tool weight: 8.25
- One year warranty, one year service contract, 30 day
From the Manufacturer
The DW849 7- and 9-inch polisher delivers durability and performance, and its
heat-treated, precision-cut gears offer smooth operation. The electronic module
provides full power under load. The variable-speed dial is conveniently located
so you can adjust your speed to different materials and applications. The
external brush caps make it easy to service. Includes rubber backing pad, nut,
and side handle.
||Milwaukee 5540 7" Polisher.
- Limited warranty, 30-day no-risk trial.
- Powerful 11 amp motor; AC only.
- Trigger speed control, 0-2800 RPM.
- Spindle lock for convenient accessory change.
- Aluminum gear case with protective urethane bumpers.
Double Insulated Spindle Lock for Convenient Accessory Change Self-Stopping Long
Life Brush System Powerful MILWAUKEE Built 11 AMP Motors Helical Gearing All Ball
and Roller Bearings Aluminum Gear Case with Protective Urethane Bumpers Dial Speed
Control - Exclusive MILWAUKEE electronic speed control in powerful 11 AMP
polishers - ideal for clear coat finishes. Quick-Lok Cord Set Included - Quick
detachment from tool for tangle-free carrying and storage. Includes: One 7"
rubber backing pad, disc nut and nylon washer. Specifications: Pad Dia. - 7"Volts
- 120 ACAMPS - 11Speed (No Load) RPM - 0-2800Length - 16-1/2"Net Wgt. Lbs. -
8-3/4Ship Wgt. Lbs. - 12.
||Cyclo Dual-Head Orbital Polisher.
- Dual, oscillating heads.
- 110 volts combined w/ high-torque.
- Safely polish & cleaning your car, boat or airplane!
- Features a diecast heavy-duty, double-insulated aluminum
alloy casing, 1/3 hp, 3000 orbits/minute.
- America's favorite polisher since 1953.
When you first handle the Cyclo Polisher, it's clear this is no ordinary
polisher. The exacting balance of its body speaks volumes about the care and
craftsmanship that goes into its construction. That's because the first Cyclos
were designed and built during a time when quality mattered. Today, Cyclo legend
continues. Each Cyclo is expertly machined, manually polished, and hand-fitted
to ensure durability and longevity. The dual heads, which rotate in an
overlapping circular motion, ensure that the surface pressure is always applied
evenly. In addition, they counterbalance each other- making it easy to control.
There's no threat of heat build-up or burn marks, regardless of the pressure
applied, because the heads don't spin in one place. Every part on a Cyclo can be
replaced. This allows the machine to perform at its highest level for even
decades after purchase. Specs: Diecast, precision machined 380 aluminum alloy
casing Tough ABS insulated handle Sealed, steel ball bearings and needle
bearings Easily serviceable long-life carbon brushes Sturdy high-torque motor
with integral metal cooling fan Well-balanced, ergonomic design Helical-cut
nylon gears Hardened-steel gear shafts Twin 3000 orbits per minute (OPM)
hand-action, dual heads 110 Volts, 60 Hertz, 220 Watts, 1/3 hp 6' cord length 4"
dual heads *PLEASE NOTE: If you're using the Cyclo for polishing with hook &
loop foam pads, you will need to purchase (2) Rubber Pad Holders in order to
attach the hook & loop foam pads. Other accessories (ie, brushes) screw directly
into the Cyclo.
||Baldor 332B 3/4 Horsepower 1800 RPM Heavy Duty Industrial Buffer.
- Built rugged for demanding work loads.
- 3/4 inch hp 1800 RPM buffer offers the ultimate in buffer
- Excellent for polishing and buffing metal, aluminum,
brass, and copper.
- Single phase.
From the Manufacturer
Baldor(tm) buffers are built rugged for demanding work loads. 1,800 RPM buffers
offer the ultimate in buffer flexibility. Excellent for polishing and buffing
metal, aluminum, brass and copper. Single phase 3/4 HP 115/230 volt motor. 3/4
in. shaft includes flanges and nuts, but does NOT include wheels. This buffer is
designed to be used with soft cloth wheels only.
Please click here for more great
Body Repair Tools.
Click on Today's Tool Deals to Save Big Bucks
Biplane Flight Adventures
Dive with the Sharks Adventure
Take a ride into Space, for Real.
Fire Fighting Adventures
Fly in a Jet Fighter
Driving Adventures, Drive a real Tank
Tandem Jump Adventures
Fun Flights in a Prop Fighter
Tandem Jump at Mt. Everest
Sardine Run Adventure
Zero Gravity, Ride in the Vomit Comet.
Ride in a MiG-25 to the Edge of Space
Ride in a F-104 Starfighter, Jet Fighter